TERMS & CONDITIONS
By accepting our Terms and Conditions either by electronic or wet-ink signature, checkbox, or by approval of an invoice via payment (or acceptance of any service provided free of charge), you, the Client, acknowledge and agree to the following:
- An estimated date of completion for the first proof of a project is provided only upon completion (or submission) of the respective, company-specific questionnaire, either within a consultation or solely by the Client. To guarantee quality work, a rush fee of up to $50 may be added to your final price if your deadline is quickly approaching. All fees will be indicated in writing.
- Once an invoice is provided or a service is requested on the Company’s website, a full, non-refundable payment is required for the commencement of the work outlined therein.
- In certain cases, payment plans can be arranged, with a non-refundable deposit of at least 50% being required for confirmation and commencement of the work outlined on the original invoice or on the Company’s website. In such cases, payment of the full balance will be due exactly 21 days from the date of the first payment, or as agreed upon in a customized payment plan, confirmed in writing. Failure to comply may result in legal action against the Client.
- In the event that a job is suspended by a Client, either directly (verbally or in writing) or by failure to provide required feedback on any proof within 30 days of the date a proof is delivered to the Client, the Client will forfeit all remaining included proofs.
- Free consultations are limited to the duration specified at the time a service is booked, after which, the preferred form of communication is email, and brief calls (under 10 minutes) are encouraged only for clarification of details, to be followed by an email summary of the details discussed. When you are in contact with us by phone, the call may be monitored or recorded for quality assurances purposes. Your continued participation in any telephone conversation serves as express consent to be monitored or recorded. Calls lasting longer than 10 minutes will incur the fee associated with additional consultation calls.
- Unless otherwise indicated, acceptance of an invoice via payment will be considered consent for W Graphics and Designs, LLC (hereafter referred to as the Company) to display the finalized work therein in its public portfolio.
- Please note that the Company is not responsible for printing but is happy to recommend printing companies and assist with the printing process.
- No usage rights are granted, and no unmarked digital files will be delivered, until full and final payment has been received.
- Only high-resolution files created by the Company will be delivered to the Client, in one or more of the following digital formats: GIF, PNG, JPG, TIFF, SVG, EPS, and PDF. Unless otherwise indicated and agreed upon, and with the exception of resumes, no editable (DOC or DOCX) files will be delivered to the Client. Any other editable, working, digital files may be purchased by the Client at an agreed-upon handover (transfer) fee, based on the Company’s discretion, and the Company reserves the right to refuse such a sale.
- Administrative rights to websites started and completed by W Graphics and Designs, LLC are exclusively retained by the Company for a period of 12 months (the retention period) following the date that the final included proof of the website is delivered to the Client. During this period, the Client may not gain administrator access to the website but is encouraged to contact the Company for one-time or monthly website maintenance. After the retention period, the Client may pay the Company a handover (transfer) fee to be determined by the Company based on the complexity of the website, after which, the Company will relinquish all administrator rights to the website. This does not include the right to use the website in the Company’s public portfolio, unless otherwise indicated by the Client.
- The Company only retains working digital files for 6 months following the last delivered proof of a project. After this time, it may not be possible for the Client to purchase an additional proof, and it may be necessary for a project to be repeated by the Company at a standard rate.
- Proofs are designed by the Company based on the Client’s specific instructions. Only clear and actionable feedback or instructions will be honored by the Company and adhered to in the creation of a proof for any work or service.
- The Client hereby indemnifies to the fullest extent the Company from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to the Client’s breach of any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
W Graphics and Designs, LLC (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the http://www.wgraphicsanddesigns.com website (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
W Graphics and Designs, LLC uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United States and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
W Graphics and Designs, LLC may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of W Graphics and Designs, LLC
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- Google Analytics
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to register as a Member (also Client) of W Graphics and Designs, LLC (the Company) and use the Service, you must:
- be at least eighteen (18) years old and able to enter into contracts;
- complete the account registration process;
- agree to these Terms;
- provide true, complete, and up-to-date contact and billing information;
- not be based in Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Syria, or any other territory that is subject to a U.S. government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. government as a “terrorist-supporting” country; and
- not be listed on any U.S. government list of prohibited or restricted persons.
By registering, you represent and warrant that you meet all the requirements listed above, and that you won’t use the Service in a way that violates any laws or regulations. Note that by representing and warranting, you are making a legally enforceable promise.
W Graphics and Designs, LLC may refuse service, close accounts of any Members, and change eligibility requirements at any time.
When you sign up for an account and agree to these Terms, the Agreement between you and W Graphics and Designs, LLC is formed, and the term of the Agreement (the “Term”) will begin. The Term will continue for as long as you have a Member account with W Graphics and Designs, LLC, or until you or we terminate the Agreement in accordance with these Terms, whichever happens first. If you register for an account on behalf of a company or other entity, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to accept these Terms and enter into the Agreement on its behalf.
3. Closing Your Account
You or the Company may terminate the Agreement at any time and for any reason by terminating your Member account or giving notice to the other party. We may suspend account access and/or services to you at any time, with or without cause. If your account is inactive for 24 or more months, we may terminate your account. Once your account is terminated, you acknowledge and agree that we may permanently delete your account and all the data associated with it. Usernames are unique and can only be used once. If your account has been terminated, the username will no longer be available to you if already claimed by another active Member.
We may change any of the Terms by posting revised Terms on our website at wgraphicsanddesigns.com. Unless you terminate your account, the new Terms will be effective immediately upon posting and apply to any continued or new use of the Service and/or our services.
5. Account and Password
You are responsible for keeping your account name and password confidential. You are also responsible for any account that you have access to and any activity occurring in such account (other than activity that W Graphics and Designs, LLC is directly responsible for that isn’t performed in accordance with your instructions), whether or not you authorized that activity. You will immediately notify us of any unauthorized access or use of your accounts. We are not responsible for any losses due to stolen or hacked passwords. We do not have access to your current password, and for security reasons, we may only provide you with instructions on how to reset your password. We have the right to update any of your contact information in your account for billing purposes. In addition, you represent and warrant that all information you provide to us when you establish an account, and when you access and use the Service and/or our services, is and will remain complete and accurate.